Table of Contents
Recommended products regarding the topic “Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments”
We have compared products in the section “Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments”. Here you can find the top 16 in the category “Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments”.
Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments – the most important at a glance
Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments are high-end, luxurious adornments from the renowned Danish design house, boasting a rich history of exquisite craftsmanship and original designs. They come in a wide range of styles, from simple and contemporary to intricate and sophisticated, all embodying the timeless appeal of Scandinavian aesthetics. Each ornament is typically made from 18ct gold or palladium plated brass, reflecting a culmination of extraordinary attention to detail. Some favorites include Christmas motif mobiles, tree decorations, and Advent crowns. Differences in these products lie in their designs and artistic elements but they all carry the iconic hallmark of Georg Jensen’s commitment to beauty and functionality. As collectibles, some designs are only available for certain years, making each ornament a special piece to treasure.
Bestsellers in “Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments”
A list of bestsellers under the category “Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments” you can find here. Here you can see which products other users have bought especially often.
- Approximate size: 5", 6", 8"
- New Georg Jensen Christmas collectible for 2017
- Height) 190mm Width) 38mm
- Gold plated stainless steel
- Georg Jensen represents unique craftsmanship quality and timeless Scandinavian aesthetic design ranging from corpus to watches, jewellery and home products.
- Scroll below for details and dimensions of this product and more recommendations*
- Every year a designer is chosen to create the annual Georg Jensen Christmas Collectibles series. For 2018, the award-winning Swedish designer Monica Förster was chosen, due to her simple yet strong design idiom.
- Like Georg Jensen, Monica Förster has found her inspiration in nature, notably the winter landscape, creating a Christmas tale around the winter bird, birdhouse, acorn, and pinecone.
- The Georg Jensen Christmas collectibles are yearly collector's items with the first collection launched 31 years ago.
- The Acorn is considered to be a lucky symbol, the pinecone a symbol of enlightenment, and the bird represents freedom and possibilities.
- Designer: Monica Förster
- Ornament: The matte surface is broken by a dramatic swirl cut away that opens to reveal a mirror polished interior; The outside is a delicate motif of an ice flower; Includes both red and green ribbons
- Refined Design: Trimming the tree is one of the most magical parts of that special season; The ball ornament is made from palladium plated brass and hangs from either a classic red or seasonal green ribbon
- Christmas Collection: Inspired by an Art nouveau heritage and beautiful winter gardens, these decorations combine a contemporary rethinking of traditional imagery and highlight the magic of Christmas
- Entertain and Gift: Capture the magic of nature in wintertime with elegantly and masterfully crafted candle holders, bowls, table ornaments, tree ornaments, tree toppers, centerpieces, candles, and mobiles
- Scandinavian Design: Georg Jensen's aesthetic incorporates contemporary good looks with practical innovation and functional design; Explore utensils, frames, bar accessories and home décor
- Georg Jensen
- Christmas Ornament 1992 - Robin's Mest
Current offers for “Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments”
You want to buy the best products in “Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments”? In this bestseller list you will find new offers every day. Here you will find a large selection of current products in the category “Georg Jensen Christmas Ornaments”.