Table of Contents
Recommended products regarding the topic “Lyngby Vaser”
We have compared products in the section “Lyngby Vaser”. Here you can find the top 16 in the category “Lyngby Vaser”.
Lyngby Vaser – the most important at a glance
Lyngby Vaser is a reputable Danish brand that specializes in producing high-quality glass and porcelain vases. Their vases are characterized by a unique, minimalist design, which combines functionality and aesthetics, capturing the essence of Scandinavian style. The main differences between the products lie in the material, size, shape, and color variety; with an array of classic white and black to more vibrant hues, and they come in sizes from small to large. The Porcelænsvaser collection, for instance, flaunts a beautiful ribbed design, while the Glasvase collection offers sleek, smooth textures. Despite these differences, all Lyngby Vaser products share common features – they are all handcrafted, featuring superb craftsmanship, and embrace the brand’s long-standing tradition of simplicity and functionality. Therefore, whether you adore the elegance of porcelain or the transparency of glass, Lyngby Vaser has an array of products to suit your interior decor needs.
Bestsellers in “Lyngby Vaser”
A list of bestsellers under the category “Lyngby Vaser” you can find here. Here you can see which products other users have bought especially often.
- Design: Unknown
- Material: porcelain
- Care: Hand wash
- Besonderheit: Handmade
- Dimensions: Height: 10 cm diameter: 5.00 cm
- Contents: 1 x Lyngby vase made of hand-blown glass in smoke grey, height: 25 cm, diameter: 14.5 cm, weight: 2.6 kg (without packaging). Designer: Lyngby series: Lyngby dishwasher safe at max. 55 °C
- Most people combine Lyngby porcelain primarily with porcelain, whereby glass art and glass have always been an important part of our DNA. Lyngby porcelain was founded by glass wholesalers in 1936. In order to redefine the vase, the designers use glass this time, which is carefully shaped according to the ancient craft of mouth pave. Thanks to the iconic grooves, the standing vase creates a dynamic light effect. The glass column harmonises as a vase, decorative piece or lantern.
- The Lyngby vase has become one of the most iconic designs of Lyngby porcelain. The original Lyngby vases are a great contrast to the traditional porcelain techniques. The elongated, grooved shapes and elegant simplicity were something completely new. The Lyngby vase challenged the traditions that were heavily influenced by the functional Bauhaus movement in Germany and focused on form and functionality and not on decoration.
- The Lyngby range started with a vase and has since been expanded with a wide range of charming and elegant designs. Among other things, you can find matching candy boxes and planters from Lyngby - all parts with an expression that is something very special. Create a varied arrangement of several vases in different colours, heights and materials from Lyngby.
- After over 50 years, the lyngby vases are more popular than ever. Lyngby porcelain was first closed in 1969. In 2012, the porcelain factory was revived and is now part of Rosendahl Design ICons. With its minimalist, pure functionalistic lines and classic elegance, the vase has always been unmistakable in the history of Danish porcelain. The factory has been equipped with the latest technology that formed the basis for the design heritage.
No products found.
Current offers for “Lyngby Vaser”
You want to buy the best products in “Lyngby Vaser”? In this bestseller list you will find new offers every day. Here you will find a large selection of current products in the category “Lyngby Vaser”.
No products found.